Using existing frameworks and schemes, significantly reduces the lead time involved from a projects infancy phase to its final development. Being part of a framework or DPS allows procurement costs to be lowered and also provides certainty that everyone involved in the chain is fully compliant with the business rules.
Playle & Partners LLP are proud to be part of a number of frameworks and schemes which span across multiple county council districts. We are available through these to work on projects either via direct appointment on a rotational basis or through a mini competitions.
Below are the DPS and frameworks we appear on. If you would like to find out more about these please contact us email or telephone 020 8300 6811.
A four year framework, this is a significant development programme, and has a pipeline target of delivering 1,000 homes per year by 2020. The requirements includes mainly the provision of new homes including affordable rented accommodation, low cost home ownerships, private sale, mixed tenure schemes and some major refurbishment and regeneration.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed on the Principal Designer Services agreement for Catalyst Housing Ltd.
The London Construction Programme (LCP) is a virtual organisation, governed by London Borough of Haringey.
- To become an established one-stop-shop for Procurement of public sector construction projects across London and the Home Counties
- To design, implement and manage procurement vehicles (Dynamic Purchasing Systems and Frameworks) for Construction, Property and Estates type of works and services
- To pro-actively develop collaboration between LCP Members and Suppliers to help drive best procurement practices
- To lead innovation in end-to-end procurement practices
- The LCP is open for use by all Public Sector bodies within London and surrounding Home Counties.
Description of Services under the DPS:
- Architectural and Urban Planning
- Building Surveying Services
- Construction Health & Safety Advisor (CDM 2015)
- Construction Project Management Services
- Construction Related Multi-Disciplinary Services
- Quantity Surveying Services
- Site Supervisor/Clerk of Works for Construction Projects
Playle & Partners LLP were appointed this year as the Major Works Consultant on the Leathermarket JMB Framework.
The framework spanning four years, is set to service 1500 homes within the boundaries of Tower Bridge Road, Harper Road and Crucifix Lane in the Borough and Bankside area. Our homes are either within the BBLPF area (Kipling Estate, Crosby Row, Lockyer Estate, Hamilton Square, White’s Grounds, Tyers Estate, Snowsfields and BermondseyStreet) or just outside the area.
Established in 1967, Hyde is one of the largest housing associations working in England, owning or managing circa 50,000 homes in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, the East of England and East Midlands. They provide homes and services to over 95,000 customers.
The Hyde Framework spans 4 years with Playle & Partners LLP appointed on Lot 1 providing Employer’s Agent and Clerk of Works services.
The Sanctuary Development Consultancy framework spans four years with the possibility of an optional year. One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, the Group manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland. Their property portfolio includes general rented, retirement living, supported housing, extra care, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. In addition they also provide maintenance, home care and telecare services.
This framework is sub-divided into two, with Playle & Partners LLP appointed on the following:
- Development Consultancy Framework – Architects (Housing)Lots 26 – London & South East £0 – £2,500,000
- Development Consultancy Framework – Employer’s Agent Lots 27, 32, 35 – London & South East, East
In line with the procurement objectives we are seeking to build a strong partnership with Sanctuary, providing cost effective services delivered in with the highest possible levels of quality for all Sanctuary residents.
Medway Council established this framework to cover the provision of Construction Professional Services over a four year period.
Playle & Partners LLP have been successful on the following:
- Lot 3 – Architectural Services (Value Band 1 to 5)
- Lot 7 – Quantity Surveying (Value Band 1 to 5)
- Lot 8 – Building Surveying (Value Band 3 to 5)
A four year framework procurement partnership, this scheme covering Surrey, East Sussex and Bright & Hove county councils, this framework is also open to a large number of participating authorities. It offers great value across all levels from the initial tendering process to the wider community in which any project sits.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed on the below lots:
- Lot 2 – Multi-Disciplinary Project with values up to £3 million
- Lot 6 – Cost Consultant/ Project Management Any Project Value
Playle & Partners is now an accredited Bloom supplier. That means any member or associate member of NEPO may request a proposal or call off our services through the Nepro solution for the following categories:
Construction, Design and Engineering
- Costing and Estimation Services
Housing and Community
- Social Housing
Helping to deliver 320 homes on land acquired from Barnet Council, this DPS looks to recruit a variety services for the homes build but also to continue a phased progression across brownfield, urban sites for a range of affordable housing, including general needs, extra care and temporary accommodation.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed on this scheme to provide the below construction consultancy services:
- Employer’s Agents/ Cost Consultants
- CDM/ Principal Designer
Free to join, the Procurement Hub offers access to those who want procurement solutions ranging from construction to energy services wherever you are in the UK. Access is easy whether you are a supplier or want access to those suppliers approved to be on the scheme. Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed on Lots 1 and 4.
- Lot 1 – Masterplanning and Architectural Services for the East of England, Greater and Central London.
- Lot 4 – Construction and Technical Consultancy Services comprised of Quantity Surveying, Employer’s Agent, Building Surveying and Project Management. This is for the East of England, Greater and Central London areas.
Open to those within the boundaries of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex this scheme aims to deliver a variety of construction consultancy services.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed on the below lots:
- Lot 1 – Architectural Services
- Lot 3 – Building Surveyor
- Lot 4 – CAD Technician
- Lot 5 – Clerk or Works
- Lot 9 – Health & Safety Advisor
- Lot 11– Project Manager
- Lot 12 – Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant
Kent County Council Property Services Consultancy Framework Services
A four year framework, Playle & Partners has been successfully appointed on this framework. It seeks to support Kent County Council in the delivery of its capital programme and property services.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed to work on:
- Lot 1 – Architecture
- Lot 9 – Building Surveying
Reviewed annually, this schemes overarching purpose is to provide government and local partners with assurance that decisions over funding are proper, transparent, and that they deliver value for money. The Assurance scheme underpins the delivery of Hertfordshire’s Growth Deal.
Playle & Partners LLP have been appointed to provide Cost Assurance – Quantity Surveyors services.