Where building works are proposed which fall within the scope of the Party Wall Act, formal procedures need to be instituted at an early stage. Failure to do so entails a risk that works may be delayed and significant costs incurred, should an injunction be taken out by an adjoining owner. We provide a comprehensive service acting as both Building and Adjoining Owner’s Surveyors, ranging from individual properties to large developments with many awards. The team is led by two members of the Pyramus and Thisbe Club – the party wall specialists’ forum.
- Building Owner’s Surveyor/Agreed Survey
- Adjoining Owner’s Surveyor
- Third Surveyor
- initial site appraisal
- service of notices
- schedules of condition
- drafting party wall agreements
- agreement of party wall awards
- monitoring condition
- post completion inspections
- resolution of disputes
Ancillary Services include:
- scaffolding agreements
- crane over-sailing negotiations.