1. Playle & Partners LLP Graduate Scheme
Although an understanding and commitment to consultancy disciplines is vital, we’re more interested in you as a person.
We’re looking for candidates who can also:
- Work on site where necessary
- Demonstrate high standards of written and verbal communication
- Show good analytical, problem solving and inductive reasoning skills
- Be able to embrace change
- Collaborate with colleagues, share your information and knowledge
- Focus strongly on internal and external customers
- Show a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Work on your own initiative, seeking out new opportunities for learning, career progression and challenges
- Identify project goals and work towards them
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical approach to tasks, identifying priorities and setting deadlines
Want to impress us? Read our insider tips guide plus find out which graduate fairs we will be attending for the rest of the year.
At Playle & Partners we have a comprehensive training package and support system for APC staff members including:-
- Payment of RICS fees
The employer will pay the following RICS APC fees in full on behalf of the candidate: (a package we consider to be in the order of circa £2,750.00)
- APC registration fee
- Attendance of three courses covering the follow topics:-
- Understanding the Assessment of Professional Competence
- Preparing for the APC Case Study
- Final Assessment presentation and Interview Masterclass
- Costs for formal CPD courses / conferences up to a limit of £500.00. Further courses can be attended if it is deemed necessary for the progression of the applicant following agreement with the Partners on a case by case basis.
- The cost of 1 mock interview via the RICS
- APC assessment fee (1st attempt)
- Registration of the candidate’s degree or diploma with the RICS
Leave allowed for the APC
You will be allowed to take 2 days additional leave to prepare for your 1st APC Assessment. You will also be allowed to take additional leave each year for general courses or conferences deemed necessary for completion of your APC Assessment – with the prior agreement of a Partner.
Playle & Partners LLP work on a range of projects including Education, Social and Private Housing, Commercial and Health and Leisure Buildings.
As a SME all staff members contribute to the success of the company and are encouraged to continually promote and progress up the career ladder within Playle & Partners LLP. A fantastic firm to work for with staff bonus schemes, staff events organised throughout the year and a friendly environment to be a part of.