Expert Witness in Construction Disputes
This service is provided by John Farrow BSc (Hons) MRICS, who specialises in quantity surveying and project management. Through John, we are regularly employed to provide quantum advice in relation to the assessment and agreement of the financial implications of disputes and claims.
Expert Witness in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Cases
David Burn Dip Arch RIBA, now a consultant working with our architect’s team, acts as Expert Witness in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence cases. Our experience includes:
- providing detailed assessments of clients’ special property needs
- assessing the suitability of properties for adaptation
- producing clear reports that can be understood by the client as well as the legal team
- relating well to claimants and their advisors
- acting as expert witness.
For many years David has been designing and overseeing the construction of adaptations for the disabled. Working closely with his clients and their medical advisors, his team takes responsibility for the total project from design to completion.